I’ve been a massage therapist since 2002, practicing in Chicago, then here in Madison. Over the years, I have had the privilege to work with clients across the lifespan and in various circumstances. One thing my clients all have in common is they are seeking a moment of calm amidst chaos.
I graduated from college with a degree in communication and journalism and soon discovered that world was not quite for me. Feeling stressed and overwhelmed, I started receiving regular massages. Pretty soon, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I enrolled at Chicago School of Massage Therapy for massage training, and the rest is, as they say, history. Since graduating from massage therapy school, I have continued to expand my knowledge and skills through advanced training. (You can see more about my training and credentials below.)
Massage changed everything for me. Whether I am the practitioner or the recipient, massage therapy brings me to the calm in the chaos. I find I can face life’s challenges with patience and a clear head. I hope I can help massage do that for you, too.
- Chicago School of Massage Therapy, Therapeutic Massage Certification 2002
- Loyola University Chicago, Bachelor of Arts 2001
- Oncology Massage, Oncology Massage Education Associates
- Prenatal and Postpartum Massage, Bodywork for the Childbearing Year
- Myofascial Release, Foundations in Myofascial Release
- Integrative Reflexology, Claire Marie Miller